Sunday, October 4, 2009

Inspiration.

***CLASSIFIED***
***AUTHORIZED EYES ONLY***
Transmission ID: 2239-001-A73
Transmission Date: 2073/03/22
Transmission Length: 1:37
---Transmission Text (Dictated)---
(Calm) "I know you're out there. Listening. (Pause) Watching. (Pause) Waiting. I have complete faith this will one day reach you. It may pass through the hands of some of your associates along the way, but that's fine. Just fine. Let them know. Let them ask questions that you can't; no, (w:e) won't answer.

Because, you see, it doesn't matter what you elect to tell them. Soon enough, the whole solar system will know. (Rising agitation) I'll tell every woman, man, child, dog, cat, orphan, politician, (yelling) low life piece of shit scumbag... (distraction; pause) (deep breathing)

(Calm)
Most importantly, I'll tell every single person you've ever stepped upon in your miserable, piece of shit life, and I'll make them into an army. Then we'll come for your associates. Your (w:e) friends. Your (w:e) family. We will make them suffer, just as ours do.

(Quiet) Only then, when everything you think you held dear is stripped away, Mr. Doe, will I begin my personal vengeance upon you.

---Transmission Termination---

No comments:

Post a Comment